Benefits of AquaGold
- Aquagold is the only device that can be safely used to rejuvenate sensitive skin around eye / mouth area
- Revolutionary, personalised skin treatment
- Easy application of a revitalisation cocktail
- Deep level skin hydration
- Hydrates, clarifies, refines and rejuvenates skin
- Regain a healthy glow
- Smooth skin texture / tone with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel
- Smooth wrinkles with micro-Botox
- Reduce sebum production in oily skin and T zones
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors and vitamins
- Brighten and whiten skin with micro-pigment reducers
- Virtually a painless procedure with minimal short-term redness
AQUAGOLD™ Treatment includes:
Bespoke Beauty GLOW Cocktail with hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants, and nano-peptide.
Baby Botox (optional and as advised by health practitioner)
Rejuvenating LED Light
Collagen LIFT mask
When Can I See Aquagold Results ?
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months (depending on your lifestyle and overall skin quality). Ideal as event skin prep. Procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months, doing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve long term skin quality.
Aquagold Fine Touch Reviews:
Kim Kardashian on Aquagold Fine Touch:
Kim refers to the treatment as the ‘Golden Cocktail Facial’, it is an excellent skin prep treatment for when you are attending a big event, such as the Met Gala.
Kim posted a video of her having the facial on all her channels, Kim described the facial as:
“I already feel like my skin is glowing, I might make this part of my monthly routine”
The Celebrity-Approved ‘Super Facial’ that changed my face
Everything you need to know about the skin-care treatment called AquaGold – MEGAN MCINTYRE , Fashionista.Com
“Unlike classic roller techniques that can cause microtears in the skin, this device won’t cause bleeding because it applies the micro-channel perpendicular to the skin” Joel Schlessinger, MD Board Certified Dermatologist.
“Aquagold Fine Touch is a step up from traditional micro-needling procedures, dermal fillers or injections it delivers products into the skin, not on it nor underneath it” Lee-Ann Palmer, Head of Training Venn Healthcare
“What I like about Aquagold is that you have the versatility to put whatever you like in the vial to increase penetration into the skin, creating that natural healthy glow that we all desire. My clients love it !
Dr Jasmina PAUL, Clinic Director at Aesthetics GLOW Ltd