Most skin products can take up to 6-8 weeks to start to treat active skin cells, but by speeding up the renewal process with a facial you can make your skin products work faster and more effectively.
I find lots of clients improve their skin quality with our medical grade facials at Aesthetics GLOW Clinic.
Because we are using medical ampules and products (vs lower quality salon products), GLOW Facials will give you a healthier and balanced complexion, helping you to maintain your skin health. They can also combat problems such as oily skin, clogged pores, acne, redness, hyperpigmentation and dehydrated skin.
Your face is the one area of your body that is almost always exposed to the external elements including pollution, wind, sun, and cold. In order to keep your face looking youthful and healthy, you need to commit to take good care of your skin, inside out.
Your skin is always on display and often has the power to dictate how good you feel about yourself, hence investing in award winning GLOW Skincare Kit is of great importance.
Facials are ideal once a month because your stratum corneum (the outermost layer of visible skin) will completely renew itself approximately every 30 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being renewed, to replace the older cells. The older you get, this process of skin renewal starts to slow down. If you give your skin a head start with a bespoke facial, your skin cells will begin to replicate the new healthier cells, therefore giving you a better complexion.
Also, Facials allow you to relax. Who couldn’t do with a bit of extra “me time”?
Why book a monthly facial?
- Facials can slow the aging process. Superfruit Antioxidant Facial reveals healthier and more radiant skin and can reduce fine lines, age spots and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Ayurvedic Facelift can help increase the circulation of the blood under the skin, helping new skin cells to grow healthily.
- Microdermabrasion Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home which smoothes the skin, unclogs the pores, and evens skin tone.
- Oxygen Hydra Facials will deeply hydrate your skin for that all year round glow.
- No Needle Meso Facial with potent medical grade vitamin ampules is perfect for tired looking skin and it will allow whatever skin products you use to work more effectively.
In between a monthly facial, we recommend GLOW skin care routine consisting of cleansing, toning and moisturising.
To book your best facial in London please contact Aesthetics GLOW Clinic and speak to our aesthetics experts about the best skin care products for your unique skin concerns. And finally, please always remember to use sun protection on your skin.
Keep glowing !